Filed under: Recipes | Tags: bbq pizza, bbq pizza recipe, dinner recipe for pizza, easy appetizer for party, easy appetizers, easy family meals, easy recipes, grilled mango bbq pizza, kid friendly recipes, mango bbq pizza
1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
1 shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into strips
1/2 mango, thinly sliced
1. Heat gas grill to medium or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
2. Coat a 12-inch perforated pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll dough out to a 12-inch circle. Place on prepared pizza pan. Put on grill rack and close lid of grill. Grill for 5 minutes. Check bottom of pizza. If getting too dark lower heat to medium-low.
3. Open grill. Spread dough with barbecue sauce and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Scatter the Canadian bacon and mango slices over the top.
4. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes more, until crust is lightly browned and cheese melted.
5. Gently slide pizza onto a cutting board.
6. Allow pizza to cool slightly before cutting into slices.
Easy Does It: You can also make pizza directly on grill rack—heat grill and grease rack. Slide rolled-out dough from pan directly onto rack; cover grill. Cook 5 minutes, flip dough, add toppings and cook, covered, 5 more minutes.
Tip: Add a little sweet onion for a little extra kick!
Recipe compliments on www.Parents.com