Filed under: Baby Names, Celebrity Moms | Tags: bad baby names, celebrity babies, celebrity baby names, naming your baby, tips on naming your baby, worst celeb baby names
It seems as though every time I pick up a magazine, I read an article about what crazy name some celebrity named their baby. As the years go by, I think they get more and more out there. So, I decided to give you my top 10 worst celeb baby names of all time. Now, I could really go for more than 10, but I thought you all might get bored after a while!
• Audio Science (son of Shannyn Sossamon and Dallas Clayton): I didn’t realize you were supposed to name your child for your favorite subject in school…
• Petal Blossom Rainbow (daughter of Jamie Oliver): maybe Jamie and his wife have a love of flowers? Wanna know what’s even worse… He also has daughters named, Poppy Honey & Daisy Boo!
• Moon Unit (daughter of Frank Zappa): Wow? Don’t even have a comment for this one. Maybe he was about as high as the moon when he came up with this.
• Moxie Crimefighter (daughter of Penn Jillette): How would you like to grow up with a name like this? You pretty much need to be one badass chick to pull this one off.
• Kyd Miller (son of Tea Leoni and David Duchovny): Pronounce K-I-D. Guess there is a new meaning when someone yells, “hey, kid!” across the parking lot.
• Fifi Trixibelle (daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates): Poor Bob and Paula… they have 2 kids on my top 10 list. This one sounds like the name of an old ladies Poodle that she dresses up in a tutu.
• Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa (daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates): Wow, imagine trying to teach your daughter how to spell her name. Have they ever heard of first name, middle name, last name?
• Pilot Inspektor (son of Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf): Wonder if Jason wanted to fly the friendly skies at one point in his life? Or maybe his favorite TV show was Inspektor Gadget?
• Banjo Patrick (son of Rachel Griffiths and Andrew Taylor): Well, let’s look at it on the bright side… he could always go by his middle name.
• Jermajesty Jackson (son of Jermaine and Alejandra Jackson): Now this one is just plain egocentric. Using daddy’s name and combining it with majesty. They just need to get slapped for this one.
So, if there is ever a day where you think your parents gave you an “odd” name, just think of these poor kids. How would you ever like to be saddled with one of these? Good thing their rich!